Microsoft® Access 2010: Introductory Skills provides thorough training of Access 2010. This text covers introductory and intermediate skills, and is ideal for the beginning or mid-beginning Access user.
Microsoft® Access 2010: Introductory Skills
provides thorough training of Access 2010. This text covers introductory and intermediate skills, and is ideal for the beginning or mid-beginning Access user.
Topics introduced include the Ribbon interface, creating tables in Datasheet view, previewing and printing data, designing databases, creating database objects, formatting tables, lookup fields, field properties, queries, designing a relational database, split forms, creating and modifying reports, parameter queries, crosstab queries, and more. After completing this course, students can successfully face the challenges presented in Microsoft Access 2010: Advanced Skills. Features
New in 2010
- 6 lessons
- 24+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Based on the proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
- Ideal for self-paced or instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSims supplement our student-friendly lessons to reinforce tasks that are not well suited for computer labs
- Instructor support and student resources
- Updated case studies throughout; these new companies reflect organizations and situations that students are likely to encounter
- Critical Thinking exercises now incorporate work-readiness skills, such as collaboration, writing effectively, public speaking, and more
- Ribbon customization
Average Rating: 5 on 1 ratings.