Microsoft® Access 2010: Advanced Skills provides thorough training of Access 2010. This text covers intermediate and advanced skills, and is ideal for the experienced Access user.
Microsoft® Access 2010: Advanced Skills
provides thorough training of Access 2010. This text covers intermediate and advanced skills, and is ideal for the experienced Access user.
Topics introduced include customizing input forms, and more. In Unit 3, students are introduced to creating custom reports, complex forms, calculated controls, complex reports, subreports, database customization, splitting databases, customizing the user interface, and more. The text concludes with an integration lesson. Features
New in 2010
- 6 lessons
- 24+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Based on the proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
- Ideal for self-paced or instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSims supplement our student-friendly lessons to reinforce tasks that are not well suited for computer labs
- Instructor support and student resources
- Updated case studies throughout; these new companies reflect organizations and situations that students are likely to encounter
- Critical Thinking exercises now incorporate work-readiness skills, such as collaboration, writing effectively, public speaking, and more
- Ribbon customization
- Navigation forms
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.