This bundle includes Welcome to Microsoft Office 2013 AND Welcome to Windows 7. The two books provide an understanding of the Windows 7 applications and the Office applications typically required for home and business.
Welcome to Microsoft Office 2013 is a fun, easy way for beginners to learn how to use Office 2013 software. The book provides a basic understanding of the software applications typically required for both home and business, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Learning is reinforced with plenty of illustrations and practical, hands-on projects and exercises.
This bundle also includes Welcome to Windows 7, a complete introduction to Microsoft's operating system and all its features.
Read below for more details on each text:
Welcome to Microsoft Office 2013 Specific, step-by-step instructions work well in both instructor-led and self-paced environments.
- Easy to understand, step-by-step, hands-on, skills-based approach.
- Large print, clear language and relevant illustrations maximize student success
- Engaging, business oriented approach effectively prepares students for work.
- Quick Reference Tables provide a valuable resource for students during and after the course. Difficult to memorize, multi-step procedures are available at a glance when needed.
- Word Basics: opening and closing documents, editing documents, moving and copying text, formatting text, using spell check, and working with graphic images
- Excel Basics: formulas and functions, sorting lists, creating charts
- PowerPoint Basics: designing PowerPoint presentations and delivering slide shows
- Access Basics: creating an Access databases, entering data, and constructing, modifying and printing tables
- Coverage of live previews, galleries, and creating new folders
Welcome to Windows 7 is a complete introduction to Microsoft's latest operating system and all its exciting new features. Following the same, easy-to-use design that instructors and students have come to expect from Labyrinth, students will learn how to manage windows and folders, sort and filter files, run programs, manage security settings and to take advantage of Window’s multimedia features for photos, music and videos. Learning is reinforced with plenty of illustrations and practical, hands-on projects and exercises that allow students to apply what they’ve learned. Learning Windows has never been this easy!
- Large print and illustrations
- Easy to use and understand; with daily life examples
- No previous knowledge of computers is assumed
- Gentle introduction to computer literacy for adults and seniors
- Hands-On exercises with clear instructions for students
Average Rating: 5 on 2 ratings.