HELP & SUPPORT
Get Ready for Class
Here's everything you need to know to be ready on day one!
Get your ebook and eLab*
If your print textbook came with an ebook and/or eLab, you'll need a redemption code to access them. Note: If you ordered an ebook without a print book, your redemption code came via email (skip to step 3).
- Go to our activation page
- Enter your email address and the activation ID (covered in silver scratch-off foil inside your front cover) to reveal your redemption code.
Instructions will appear onscreen and via email. Your redemption code will be a 20-character string.
- Use this redemption code:
- To access eLab and your ebook at labyrinthelab.com
Note: If your class is using eLab, your instructor will provide you with a course URL or course code, which you need to complete eLab registration.
- To access the ebook only at bookshelf.vitalsource.com
Get the exercise files
Certain exercises in your textbook require the use of student exercise files that must be downloaded. Go to our student resources page
and click the link that corresponds to your textbook. Then download your files.
* If your class is using Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, or Moodle to access eLab, you do not need to complete eLab registration. You will use your redemption code the first time you click on an eLab link in Canvas, BlackBoard, D2L/Brightspace, or Moodle.
Get the trial software