Building a Foundation with Microsoft Office 2016: Key Applications: This in-depth courseware will equip students with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the most relevant features and uses of the three key MS Office applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DELIVERY OPTION: This is the digital ebook only. THIS OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PRINTED TEXTBOOK.
Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant, mock work examples with each application.
STUDENTS: Download your resources on the Learning Resource Center .
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks never expire! Learn about the purchase options.
A new, noticeably thinner textbook design is thanks to a simplified, more concise presentation of concepts. Accompanied with Labyrinth Learning’s all new interactive eBooks, instructors will save time and boost engagement!
Our fully interactive eBooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant.
Discover more about this MS Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More.
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Log in now to request the all-new Microsoft Office 2016 Building A Foundation eBook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please email email@example.com or contact your Sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Microsoft Office High Level Overview
- Documents 101 – Creating Documents. Formatting and Editing Text
- Introducing Tables – Formatting, Stylizing and Data Sorting
- Visual Objects – Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures and Text Boxes
- Creating Business Reports - Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers and Footers, Footnotes and Citations
- Introduction to Worksheets - Formatting Sheets and Cells, Numbers, Dates, Basic Calculations
- Rearranging Data – Working with Rows, Cells and Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets, Formulas, and Cell References
- Data Visualization with Charts and Images – Using Tools for Formatting and Editing
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data – Sorting, Freeze Panes and Window Split
- Creating and Delivering a Basic Presentation – Adding Slides, Choosing Themes, Delivering a Slide Show
- Designing Slides, Formatting Text and Print Options
- Graphics, Animation and Sound – Working with Objects, Adding Artistic Effects
- Adding Multimedia to Presentations – Audio and Visual Formatting
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.