Building a Foundation with Microsoft Office 2016: Key Applications Digital ebook and Essential Computing Skills, 2nd Edition ebook
This bundle includes our new Building a Foundation with MS Office 2016: Key Applications ebook code (delivered via email) and Essential Computing Skills 2nd edition ebook (12 month license code delivered via email), offering a complete solution for introductory computer courses covering both computer concepts and Microsoft Office applications.
eLab is included as part of the ebook license.
Specific titles include:
Essential Computing Skills uses a highly visual instructional design to provide learners with a solid foundation in computer concepts, the Internet, email, Windows, and cloud computing.
Videos reinforce concepts and interactive tutorials guide learners through exercises designed to develop skills. Read the rest of the product description.
Learn about the purchase options!
STUDENTS: Download your resources on the Learning Resource Center .
Our newest courseware designed for Introductory Computer classes that teach Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Everything students need for the course in our lowest priced package: interactive, engaging, portable and convenient.
- Designed for today's students with responsive design that works on all devices – PCs, smartphones, tablets.
- Contains concepts, videos, and self-assessments in a seamless and well-organized flow.
- Includes interactive elements that keep students engaged.
- Offers searching and shared notetaking to maximize effectiveness.
- Building a Foundation 2016 ebook does not expire - for unlimited use now and as a future resource.
- Students purchase the ebook and will receive an email (online purchases) or card (bookstore purchases) with the codes to redeem for the ebook and eLab.
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Microsoft Office High Level Overview
- Documents 101 – Creating Documents. Formatting and Editing Text
- Introducing Tables – Formatting, Stylizing and Data Sorting
- Visual Objects – Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures and Text Boxes
- Creating Business Reports - Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers and Footers, Footnotes and Citations
- Introduction to Worksheets - Formatting Sheets and Cells, Numbers, Dates, Basic Calculations
- Rearranging Data – Working with Rows, Cells and Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets, Formulas, and Cell References
- Data Visualization with Charts and Images – Using Tools for Formatting and Editing
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data – Sorting, Freeze Panes and Window Split
- Creating and Delivering a Basic Presentation – Adding Slides, Choosing Themes, Delivering a Slide Show
- Designing Slides, Formatting Text and Print Options
- Graphics, Animation and Sound – Working with Objects, Adding Artistic Effects
- Adding Multimedia to Presentations – Audio and Visual Formatting
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.