To access Computers/Internet's Online Learning Resources, click on the link next to your book title below. For downloading Student Exercise Files, please follow these instructions.
Instructions for PC Users:
- Click the link under the Exercise Files column for your book.
- Follow the appropriate step for your web browser:
Depending on your web browser and its version, your process may differ. If you need help, ask your instructor.
- Internet Explorer: Click Run to open (or Save to save) the files to your computer. If necessary, click Actions, More Options, Run Anyway to confirm your choice.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Save File; double-click the filename in the Downloads dialog box.
- Google Chrome: Click the filename that appears in the download bar; click Run in the dialog box.
- Click OK in the next dialog box to begin the extraction process.
- In the next dialog box, choose the location for your files and then click Unzip.
- Click OK and/or Close to exit the open dialog boxes.
Are you a Mac user? Click here for download information.