Labyrinth Learning is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information obtained through any of our websites (www.lablearning.com, www.labyrinthelab.com, www.labpub.com) is used only in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from January 1, 2011.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Uses of Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You can opt out of all direct marketing at any time by contacting us by email, phone or website inquiry.
- Whenever you receive a promotional email, look for the opt out link that you can click to indicate that you do not want to receive promotional emails.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Requests for Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of your record please write to Labyrinth Learning at 2560 9th St Suite 320, Berkeley, CA 94710-2564.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.