Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 1: This introductory guide will equip new students with an overview of Excel basics, providing a beginner level foundation of the application.
(Highlight of Chapters Below)
This is the ebook license code
for our new 2016 Excel Level 1 courseware. Does not include Printed Textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks will never expire!
Our fully interactive ebooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement!
Discover more about this Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Order the all-new MS Excel 2016 ebook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please call us direct or contact your Sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
- Introduction to Worksheets - Formatting Sheets & Cells, Numbers, Dates, Basic Calculations
- Rearranging Data – Working with Rows, Cells & Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets, Formulas, and Cell References
- Data Visualization with Charts & Images – Using Tools for Formatting & Editing
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data – Sorting, Freeze Panes & Window Split
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 3 on 1 ratings.