Microsoft Excel 2016 Comprehensive: This in-depth guide will equip students with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the most relevant features and uses of Excel 2016.
Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant, mock work examples. (Highlight of Chapters Below)
This textbook carries the ExamReadyTM certification which certifies that it has been tested by ProCert Labs to validate that it covers all course objectives included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam.
DELIVERY OPTION: This option is for the digital ebook and eLab access. Does not include Printed Textbook.
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks will never expire!
Our fully interactive ebooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement! MOS Certified.
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
Discover more about this Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Order the all-new MS Excel 2016 ebook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please call us direct or contact your Sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Introduction to Worksheets - Formatting Sheets & Cells, Numbers, Dates, Basic Calculations
- Rearranging Data – Working with Rows, Cells & Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets, Formulas, and Cell References
- Data Visualization with Charts & Images – Using Tools for Formatting & Editing
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data – Sorting, Freeze Panes & Window Split
- Advanced Formatting – Themes, Cell Styles, Customizing Page Setup
- Advanced Functions and Calculations – Conditional Formatting, IF Criteria
- Lookup Function & Outline Features
- Working with Tables, PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Financial Functions & What-If Analysis
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 1 on 1 ratings.