FastCourse Outlook 2016: Designed for a one-day training with students new to Outlook, this text introduces the program and teaches all of the essential skills; working with email, organizing contacts, managing folders and calendars, notes, tasks and mobile device integration.
FastCourse Outlook 2016: ~ Available in Black & White Printed Textbook OR Digital ebook ~
Designed for a one-day training with students new to Outlook, this text introduces the program and teaches all of the essential skills; working with email, organizing contacts, managing folders and calendars, notes, tasks and mobile device integration. (Additional Highlight of Chapters Below)
A key feature of this text
is the integration of online web simulations to give students hands-on experience with Outlook key commands - even when email accounts or Outlook 2016 are not available in the classroom.
Ideal for short courses in corporate training, contract training and continuing education.
DELIVERY OPTION: Outlook 2016 is available in either Black & White Printed Textbook or Digital ebook - Select above. Both options include WebSims - online simulated videos accessible even without Outlook 2016 in the classroom. And, Labyrinth ebooks will never expire!
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS: (Click here to view the full table of contents)
- Navigating the Outlook Window - The Ribbon, Folder Panel, Quick Access Toobar
- Working with Email - Account Settings, Sending Messages, Attachments, Signatures
- Organizing Email - Folders, Moving and Copying Messages, Sorting
- Working with People - Creating, Sorting and Editing Contacts
- Working with the Calendar - Views, Scheduling and Editing Appointments, Reminders, Recurring Appointments, Sharing Calendars
- Working with Notes, Tasks and Mobile Integration
LABYRINTH FASTCOURSE FEATURES:
✓ 4 Lessons; each containing 1.5 - 2 hours of instruction
✓ 6-8 total contact hours
✓ Online web simulations (WebSims) - simulated click through videos - are an effective, hands-on learning tool
✓ Based on proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
✓ Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills based approach ensures that students master subjects and acheive success quickly
✓ Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 4.5 on 8 ratings.