Note: For all newer titles (released after 2015) please download resources at the Learning Resource Center
To access Media Arts's Online Learning Resources, click on the link next to your book title below. For downloading Student Exercise Files, please follow these instructions.
Instructions for PC Users:
- Click the link under the Exercise Files column for your book.
- Follow the appropriate step for your web browser:
Depending on your web browser and its version, your process may differ. If you need help, ask your instructor.
- Internet Explorer: Click Run to open (or Save to save) the files to your computer. If necessary, click Actions, More Options, Run Anyway to confirm your choice.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Save File; double-click the filename in the Downloads dialog box.
- Google Chrome: Click the filename that appears in the download bar; click Run in the dialog box.
- Click OK in the next dialog box to begin the extraction process.
- In the next dialog box, choose the location for your files and then click Unzip.
- Click OK and/or Close to exit the open dialog boxes.
Are you a Mac user? Click here for download information.
For all newer titles (released after 2015) please download resources at the Learning Resource Center.