Locate the right textbook for your course.
How to Find Your Solution
Explore our catalog by subject or by series. If you know the exact title or ISBN number (similar to 1-59136-042-X) for the item you need, you can type it in the search box at the top right of any page. If you aren't sure, explore our online store by subject or by series. You can access and download our entire current price list, or download our order form. Prices will change on May 15, 2013 (download a PDF of the May 15 prices).
Set up Your Online Ordering Account
Registered Institutional Buyers will enjoy our fastest processing time by placing orders online. If payment is by credit card, you can submit your registration online and place orders immediately. If you prefer to set up your account for invoicing, please contact customer service or call 800.522.9746 and ask to set up your account for online ordering with invoice payment. This process only takes a few minutes, and your account will be fully enabled for online ordering, checking your account, requesting return authorizations, ane more. Alternatively, you can place orders via phone or fax. Access our commercial credit application.
Policies For Institutions
Payment is by credit card or billing. Accounts paying via billing must contact customer service to set up accounts for billing prior to online ordering.
Select your shipping option during the check out process. Please note:
- Shipping Time. All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. To take advantage of our fastest processing time, we encourage you to submit your orders online – all online orders are processed first each day. Alternatively, orders can be submitted via phone or fax. Orders can be purchased online with a credit card or alternative payment can be set up for online purchase by calling customer service at 1-800-522-9746. Shipping times are as follows:
- Standard orders received prior to 12pm PST will usually be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12pm PST will usually ship the following day. Orders received after 12pm PST on Friday will ship on Monday.
- Fed Ex expedited (not regular ground) shipments must received by 11am PST in order to be shipped on the same day. Orders received for these shipping methods received after 10am PST will be not be guaranteed to ship that day.
- Standard shipping times do not include Saturdays and Sundays; they reflect business days only (Monday through Friday)
- Shipping Rates. Standard shipping rates apply to all orders shipped within the United States with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, which will incur additional charges. Additional charges will also apply for all international shipments, including Canada and Mexico.
- Address Errors. Carefully enter and review your order! Errors may result in charges being applied to your account as follows:
- UPS charges $20 for any address errors. Any UPS fees incurred for address errors will be applied to your account.
- UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box. A street address is required for all UPS deliveries.
- Addresses must be identified as residential or commercial. A $4.00 surcharge will be applied to any residential address that is incorrectly tagged as commercial.
- Collect Shipments. Institutional buyers may use existing UPS or Fedex shipping accounts. If you select this option, you must enter your account number in the field provided. A handling fee of 3% of the total order or $4, whichever is greater, will be applied to each order. Labyrinth Learning assumes no responsibility for shipments using collect accounts.
- Damages in transit. Customers receiving materials damaged in transit must notify customer service within 5 business days of receipt of books. Replacement books or credit will be issued upon receipt of the damaged books.
Returns (Institutional Buyers Only)
- Returns are accepted within one year from the date of purchase.
- All returned goods must be in new, resalable condition.
- Purchasers must request a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any materials. The quickest way to request an RMA is to complete our online request (see instructions) within our Customer Self-Service Center. Alternatively, RMAs can be requested by contacting customer service; a sales invoice number must be included for approval of request.
- Customers must enclose a copy of the RMA with all returns. We also require the RMA number to be written on the outside of the box or boxes. Packages with RMA numbers on the outside can be returned to:
Labyrinth Learning Returns Department,
One Executive Parkway,
Minster OH 45865.
Packages received without RMA numbers on the outside will be rejected.
- A sales invoice number is required for approval of the RMA
- Once approved, a full credit, less a restocking fee of $6.00 per order, will be issued to your account. This credit can be applied to future orders. Alternatively, purchasers can make a written request for a refund rather than a credit and it will be issued.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser