Locate the right resources for your course.
"I ordered a Quickbooks textbook from your website last Tuesday and paid the student rate of shipping. I received the book in just a few days. I was very impressed and grateful, as I had not expected to get it so quickly. Thank you!"
How to Find Your Solution
Explore our catalog by subject or by series. If you know the title or item number (similar to 1-59136-042-X), you can type it in the search box at the top right of any page. If you aren't sure, you can also search by topics or explore our complete online catalog by subject or by series.
Looking for an eLab license key? Buy yours now.
Once you find the item you want, add the item to your cart to checkout with a credit card. Be sure to register as a student to get our low student shipping rates ($1.98 per book).
Policies For Students and Other Individuals
Payment is by credit card only
Select your shipping option during the check out process. Please note:
- Shipping Time. All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. To take advantage of our fastest processing time, we encourage you to submit your orders online – all online orders are processed first each day. Alternatively, orders can be submitted via phone or fax. Orders can be purchased online with a credit card or alternative payment can be set up for online purchase by calling customer service at 1-800-522-9746. Shipping times are as follows:
- Standard orders received prior to 12pm PST will usually be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12pm PST will usually ship the following day. Orders received after 12pm PST on Friday will ship on Monday.
- Fed Ex expedited (not regular ground) shipments must received by 10am PST in order to be shipped on the same day. Orders received for these shipping methods received after 10am PST will be not be guaranteed to ship that day.
- Standard shipping times do not include Saturdays and Sundays; they reflect business days only (Monday through Friday)
- Shipping Rates. Standard shipping rates apply to all orders shipped within the United States with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, which will incur additional charges. Additional charges will also apply for all international shipments, including Canada and Mexico.
- Address Errors. Carefully enter and review your order! Errors may result in charges being applied to your account as follows:
- UPS charges $20 for any address errors. Any UPS fees incurred for address errors will be applied to your account.
- UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box. A street address is required for all UPS deliveries.
- Addresses must be identified as residential or commercial. A $4.00 surcharge will be applied to any residential address that is incorrectly tagged as commercial.
- Damages in transit. Customers receiving materials damaged in transit must notify customer service within 5 business days of receipt of books. Replacement books or credit will be issued upon receipt of the damaged books.
Returns are accepted if students contact customer service within 7 days of purchase. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer, unless the return is a result of our error. A refund for the original purchase amount (not including shipping and handling) less a restocking fee of $6 per order will be credited to the buyer within 30 days of receipt of the returned items. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. No returns will be accepted more than 7 days after purchase.
All returned goods must be in new, resalable condition; returned books that are damaged or in used condition will not be accepted. If returned materials are rejected based on the condition, we will notify customer within 24 hours of receipt. Any return shipping of rejected returns is at the customer expense.