Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Level 2: This intermediate level book will expand students' proficiency of PowerPoint 2016 with an in-depth look at incorporating SmartArt, charts and tables into Presentations, as well as preparing Presentations for final delivery.
(Detailed Overview of Topics Below)DELIVERY OPTION:
This option is for the digital ebook license only. Does not include printed textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks will never expire!
Our fully interactive eBooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement!
Discover more about this MS Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More.
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Log in Now to Request the all-new 2016 eBook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Charts – Embedding, Formatting and Editing; Linking Excel Charts
- SmartArt – Inserting and Formatting
- Using Tables in Presentations – Entering Data; Formatting, Aligning and Adjusting Entries, Rows and Columns
- Collaborating with Others Online, Sharing Files, Merging Presentations, Using OneDrive and OfficeOnline
- Readying a File for Final Delivery – Hyperlinks for Slide Navigation, Font Embedding, Useful Uses for Find and Replace
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.