QuickBooks Online: Comprehensive
New editions for this title release every Spring and Fall. Please use Spring for Jan-June and Fall for July-Dec classes.
- This book is for courses using Intuit's cloud-based QuickBooks, not the Desktop software version.
- Learners must be enrolled in an educational institution to obtain QuickBooks trial software and to use eLab.
A free, one-year trial of QuickBooks Online is available for every student, compliments of the Intuit Education Program (must be enrolled in an educational institution to qualify). For more information, view Intuit's education program.
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
Teaching Cloud-Based Software: What to Expect
- Intuit makes monthly changes to the QBO software.
- When Intuit releases a monthly update, it is released to different servers in phases. This means that different students in the same classroom may have different versions of the software.
- Updates to the textbook are periodically issued, but updates do not occur simultaneously with the release of the software. Screens and features in the text may differ from the latest software release.
- New versions of the print and ebook texts are available each term.
This easy-to-use, Intuit-approved approach includes fully automated project grading with instant, detailed feedback, comprehensive
prep for QuickBooks certification, and a complete teaching toolkit for instructors.
The World's Best Grading Tool
View the Quick Grader Video
eLab Quick Grader provides fully automatic project grading for instructors and instant, detailed feedback for students.
The Facts as Reported by Educators Using Labyrinth's QuickBooks Solutions
Courseware is approved by Intuit and provides top-tier prep for the QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) exam.
- This is the only QuickBooks Online solution that is updated and republished twice a year to stay current with the software.
- Includes coverage of basic accounting concepts,
GAAP, and the full accounting cycle.
- Progressive exercises, comprehensive projects,
and a high number of practice sets build mastery.
- Every textbook includes an interactive ebook and eLab license key.
Prep less. Do more.
Spend your time and energy teaching your students, not prepping for class. You need lecture notes, PowerPoint slides, test banks, and a syllabus? With our free instructor support materials, we've got you covered.
Learning that leads to earning.
91% of hiring managers consider employee certification as a criterion for hiring and staffing agencies report that candidates with a certification are 50% more likely to be hired full-time. Our solutions provide top-tier prep for the QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) exam. We help students write “proficient in QuickBooks” on their resume—and actually mean it.
Made for the modern world.
eLab is a powerful tool featuring automated grading of QuickBooks reports. It comes with instant course setup, LMS integration, and responsive support. Learn More
Too much power for paper to hold.
Powered by VitalSource Bookshelf®, our ebook has intuitive features that help students study easier, smarter, and different. Learn More
The only thing better than our materials? Our people.
Not every problem can be solved with an FAQ. It’s why we have an in-house support team of real people to help you both before and after the sale. Have a question? Contact Us
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.