Materials in new, resaleable condition, including any shrink-wrap and scratch-off foil, may be returned by institutional buyers for up to a full year from date of purchase.
For information on individual/student returns, see Ordering For Students.
- Customers must enclose an approved Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) form with all returns (see instructions below). We also require the RMA number to be written on the outside of the box or boxes. Boxes received without RMA numbers on the outside will be rejected.
- A sales invoice number is required for approval of the RMA
- Once approved, a full credit, less a restocking fee of $6.00 per order, will be issued to your account. This credit can be applied to future orders. Alternatively, purchasers can make a written request for a refund rather than a credit and it will be issued.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser
Requesting a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA)
The quickest way to request an RMA is through our Customer Self-Service Center. Follow these steps to complete your request, and we will approve within 48 hours.
- Log In. In order to request an RMA online, you must first log in to access your account. If you do not have an online account for ordering, please contact Customer Service to create one that will link to your existing orders.
- Locate Invoice. Once logged in, visit our Customer Self-Service Center, accessible through the Contact Us tab on this website. This will bring you to the My Account page. Under the Billing column, select See All Transactions.
On this page, you will see all of your transactions, including sales orders, sales invoices, credit memos, return authorization, and even payment. Locate the invoices that contain the items you are seeking to return.
- Select Invoice. Select the appropriate invoice by clicking on the date. This will display all the items contained on the invoice.
- Request RMA. Select Request Return to open a new Return Authorization form.
- Select Items. Remove all items except those you want to return. Change quantities to match the number you are returning.
- Enter Reason for Return. Enter the reason you are returning the items. The selections include Overstock, Course Cancelled, Other (please specify).
- Enter Return Number (optional) . If you wish to include a charge back or return number for tracking purposes, enter one in the space provided.
- Submit. Select Submit to request your RMA. Your request will be processed within 48 hours, and you will be notified of the status via email.