We have an unwavering commitment to high-quality solutions and responsive customer service.
Our goal is to make sure that you have the most user-friendly
experience that we can deliver. That's why we offer the most customer-friendly return policy in the industry, with a full one-year return policy for institutional buyers. Our convenient customer service offers fast, responsive assistance online and by phone. And our online customer service center enables you to place orders, check your status, and view your history.
Read on for details on our shipping, return and credit policies.
- Shipping Time. All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. To take advantage of our fastest processing time, we encourage you to submit your orders online – all online orders are processed first each day. Alternatively, orders can be submitted via phone or fax. Orders can be purchased online with a credit card. Institutional buyers may set up an account for online purchases using an alternative payment method by calling customer service at 1-800-522-9746. Shipping times are as follows:
- Standard orders received prior to 12pm PST will usually be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12pm PST will usually ship the following day. Orders received after 12pm PST on Friday will ship on Monday.
- FedEx expedited (not regular Ground) shipments must received by 11am PST in order to be shipped on the same day. Orders received for these shipping methods received after 10am PST will be not be guaranteed to ship that day.
- Standard shipping times do not include Saturdays and Sundays; they reflect business days only (Monday through Friday).
- Shipping Rates. Standard shipping rates apply to all orders shipped within the United States with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, which will incur additional charges. Additional charges will also apply for all international shipments, including Canada and Mexico.
- Address Errors. Carefully enter and review your order! Errors may result in charges being applied to your account as follows:
- UPS charges $20 for any address errors. Any UPS fees incurred for address errors will be applied to your account.
- UPS will not deliver to P.O. boxes. A street address is required for all UPS deliveries.
- Addresses must be identified as residential or commercial. A $4.00 surcharge will be applied to any residential address that is incorrectly tagged as commercial.
- Collect Shipments. Institutional buyers may use existing UPS or FedEx shipping accounts. If you select this option, you must enter your account number in the field provided. A handling fee of 3% of the total order, or $4.00, whichever is greater, will be applied to each collect order.
- Damages in transit. Customers receiving materials damaged in transit must notify customer service within 5 business days of receipt of books. If the damage affects 3 or more books, a call tag will be issued to pick up the books. If the damage affects fewer than 3 books, the customer must remove the front and back covers and return them via USPS for credit or replacement of damaged books. Replacement books or credit will be issued upon receipt of the damaged books.
- Institutional Buyers.
- Returns are accepted within one year from the date of purchase.
- All returned goods must be in new, resalable condition.
- Purchasers must request a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any materials. RMAs can be requested by contacting customer service; a sales invoice number must be included for approval of request.
- Customers must enclose a copy of the RMA with all returns. We also require the RMA number to be written on the outside of the box or boxes. Packages with RMA numbers on the outside can be returned to:
Labyrinth Learning Returns Department,
One Executive Parkway,
Minster OH 45865.
Packages received without RMA numbers on the outside will be rejected.
- Once approved, a full credit, less a restocking fee of $6.00 per order, will be issued to your account. This credit can be applied to future orders. Alternatively, purchasers can make a written request for a refund rather than a credit and it will be issued.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Students and Other Individuals.
- Returns are accepted if students contact customer service within 7 days of purchase.
- All returned goods must be in new, resalable condition; returned books that are damaged or in used condition will not be accepted. If returned materials are rejected based on condition, customer will be notified within 24 hours of receipt. Any return shipping of rejected returns is at the customer's expense.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer, unless the return is a result of our error.
- A refund for the purchase amount less a restocking fee of $6.00 per order will be credited to the buyer within 30 days of receipt of the returned items.
- No returns will be accepted more than 7 days after purchase.
- Public Institutions (School Districts, Colleges and Government Agencies).
- Prepay with credit card or net 30 day payment terms. Credit card orders will be charged at the time order is placed.
- A valid purchase order number must be submitted before order will be processed
- Private Institutions (Colleges, Schools and Training Centers).
- Prepay with credit card unless prior approval has been obtained. Credit card orders will be charged at the time the order is placed.
- Approval for net 30 day payment terms can be requested through our Customer Service department. To qualify, a credit card must be on file. Once approved, net 30 day payment terms will apply, but we do reserve the right to charge the credit card if payment is not received by the due date.
- Students and Other Individuals.
- Prepay with credit card only. Credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed.