Microsoft Word 2016 Level 1: This introductory course book will equip new students with an overview of Word basics, providing a beginner level foundation of the application.
Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant, mock work examples such as a brochure, resume table and more.
DELIVERY OPTION: This is the digital ebook only. Does not include a printed text book.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks will never expire!
Our fully interactive ebooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement!
Discover more about this Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Log in now to request the all-new MS Word 2016 Level 1 ebook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please email email@example.com or contact your sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS: (Click here to view the full table of contents)
- Documents 101 – Creating Documents. Formatting & Editing Text
- Introducing Tables – Formatting, Stylizing, & Data Sorting
- Visual Objects – Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures & Text Boxes
- Creating Business Reports - Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers & Footers and more.
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.