Microsoft Word 2016 Comprehensive: This in-depth courseware will equip students with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the most relevant features and uses of Word 2016.
Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant work such as brochures, resume tables, newsletters & more. (Additional Highlight of Chapters Below)
This textbook carries the ExamReadyTM certification which certifies that it has been tested by ProCert Labs to validate that it covers all course objectives included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam.
DELIVERY OPTION: This option is for the digital download edition including the ebook and eLab. Does not include Full Color Textbook.
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks will never expire!
Our fully interactive eBooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement! MOS Certified.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
Discover more about this MS Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More.
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Log in Now to Request the all-new 2016 eBook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please email email@example.com or contact your sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Documents 101 – Creating Documents. Formatting & Editing Text
- Introducing Tables – Formatting, Stylizing, & Data Sorting
- Visual Objects – Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures & Text Boxes
- Creating Business Reports - Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers & Footers and more.
- Mail Merge
- Creating a Newsletter – Special Effect to Text & Pictures
- Long Documents – Formatting, Navigating, Creating Table of Contents & Index
- Collaborating in Word – Highlighting, Tracking & Reviewing Changes, Saving and Sending Files
- Sharing & Securing Documents – Compatibility, Restricting Editing, Digital Signatures
- Personalizing Word – Customizing Setup Options, Automating Tasks with Macros
- Integrating Word with Excel, PowerPoint & the Web – Embedding Links to Data & Objects, Creating PDF’s and Web Pages from Word Documents
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 1 on 1 ratings.