Microsoft Word 2016 - Level 3: This advanced level course book will enable students to maximize the features and uses of MS Word as they learn about sharing and securing documents, working with macros and integrating Word with Excel, PowerPoint and the Web.
Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant, mock work examples.
DELIVERY OPTION: This option is for the digital ebook. Does not include printed textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
NEW FOR 2016: Lab Learning ebooks never expire!
Our fully interactive eBooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. That’s 0% Paper, 100% Brilliant. Instructors will save time and boost engagement!
Discover more about this Office 2016 line. Click Here to Learn More
Experience the book the way your students will ... Digitally!
Log in now to request the all-new MS Word 2016 Level 3 eBook*
(*Hard copy book requests are always welcome – please email email@example.com or contact your sales representative to order)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Collaborating in Word – Highlighting, Tracking & Reviewing Changes, Saving and Sending Files
- Sharing & Securing Documents – Compatibility, Restricting Editing, Digital Signatures
- Personalizing Word – Customizing Setup Options, Automating Tasks with Macros
- Integrating Word with Excel, PowerPoint & the Web – Embedding Links to Data & Objects, Creating PDF’s and Web Pages from Word Documents
LAB LEARNING TEXTBOOK FEATURES:
✓ Binding for lay-flat use
✓ ebooks never expire; students can continue to refer back long after course completion
✓ Ideal for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
✓ Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.