Positions are contract on an as-needed basis. Compensation is hourly based. Unless otherwise arranged, contractors must obtain all tools needed in order to complete assignments. Other requirements may apply
For consideration, email a cover letter and your current résumé/CV to email@example.com. Include the position(s) desired in the email Subject line.
- Video Technical Editors: Revise prepared scripts for content, nomenclature, and proper procedure. Review production documents to ensure consistency.
- Video Script Writers/Editors: Writers create video scripts as adaptations of book manuscripts or based on provided storyboards. Editors revise scripts for flow, conversational tone, clarity of production instructions, and technical accuracy. Editors also test production files to verify that scripts work as intended.
- Simulation Question Script Editors: Create new or update existing simulation question scripts and "show correct" paths. Knowledge of Labyrinth eLab simulation questions and playback functionality required.
- eLearning Quality Assurance Testers: Ensure that multimedia elements are technically correct and work as intended. Test for correctness and clarity, accuracy of interactions and animations, and accurate feedback text and closed-captioning.
- Voiceover Talent: Narrate videos and/or simulations. When applying, provide at least two samples of instructional voiceovers. Incomplete applications will not be considered.