FastCourse Microsoft® Access 2013: Level 2 provides thorough intermediate training of Access 2013. This text covers more complex skills than those presented our Level 1 book, but with the same proven instructional design.
FastCourse Microsoft® Access 2013: Level 2provides thorough intermediate training of Access 2013. This text covers more complex skills than those presented our Level 1 book, but with the same proven instructional design.
Topics introduced include designing a relational database, split forms, creating and modifying reports, parameter queries, crosstab queries, customizing input forms, creating custom reports, and more. After completing this course, students can successfully face the challenges presented in FastCourse Microsoft Access 2013: Level 3
- 4 lessons, 4+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- WebSims supplement our student-friendly lessons to reinforce tasks that are not well suited for computer labs
- Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.