FastCourse Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 1
~ Black & White Printed Textbook ~
Designed for a one-day training with students new to MS Access, this text covers beginning level skills.
Topics include creating tables in Datasheet view, previewing and printing data, designing databases, creating database objects, formatting tables, lookup fields, field properties, queries and more.(Additional Highlight of Chapters Below)
DELIVERY OPTION: Black & White Printed Textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FASTCOURSE VIDEOS FOR 2016: FastCourse textbooks contain links to new videos that will visually enhance and reinforce each chapter's course material. The video URLs are easily accessed via the Student Exercise Files. Students will find instructions on how to access the Video Launch Pad directly inside the front cover of their text.
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS: (Click here to view the full table of contents)
- Introducing Databases and Tables - Data Types, Field Properties, Sorting, Importing Data Sources
- Working with Forms - Layout and Design View
- Querying a Database - Using Criteria, Sorting and Limiting Results, Calculated Fields
- Using Reporting to Display Information - How to Organize, Structure and Modify Reports
LABYRINTH FASTCOURSE FEATURES:
✓ 4 Lessons; each containing 1.5 - 2 hours of instruction
✓ 6-8 total contact hours
✓ Spiral binding for lay-flat use
✓ Online web simulations (WebSims) - simulated click through videos - are an effective, hands-on learning tool
✓ Based on proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
✓ Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills based approach ensures that students master subjects and acheive success quickly
✓ Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 5 on 1 ratings.