FastCourse Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 2 Designed for a one-day training with students already knowledgeable of MS Access, this intermediate level text covers more complex skills.
FastCourse Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 2 ~ Black & White Printed Textbook ~
Designed for a one-day training with students already knowledgeable of MS Access, this intermediate level text covers more complex skills. Topics include designing a relational database, split forms, creating and modifying reports, parameter and crosstab queries, customizing input forms and reports, and more.(Additional Highlight of Chapters Below)
DELIVERY OPTION: Black & White Printed Textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Refining Table Design - Formatting a Table Datasheet Layout, Setting Field Properties, Lookup Tables
- Customizing Input Forms - Adding Calcuations to Forms, Setting Properties to Assist and Control Data Entry
- Creating Complex Queries - Crosstab, Find, Action and Parameter Queries
- Customizing Reports - Importing, Adding Subreports, Setting Page Breaks and Customizing Controls
LABYRINTH FASTCOURSE FEATURES:
✓ 4 Lessons; each containing 1.5 - 2 hours of instruction
✓ 6-8 total contact hours
✓ Spiral binding for lay-flat use
✓ Based on proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
✓ Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills based approach ensures that students master subjects and acheive success quickly
✓ Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.