FastCourse Microsoft® Excel 2016 - Level 3
FastCourse Microsoft® Excel 2016 - Level 3 ~ Black & White Printed Textbook ~
Designed for a one-day training with students looking to further their MS Excel profiency, this text covers tables and pivot charts, financial functions, macros and workbook protection.
Designed for a one-day training with students looking to further their MS Excel profiency, this text covers tables and pivot charts, financial functions, macros and workbook protection. (Highlight of Chapters Below)
DELIVERY OPTION: Black & White Printed Textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FASTCOURSE VIDEOS FOR 2016: FastCourse textbooks contain links to new videos that will visually enhance and reinforce each chapter's course material. The video URLs are easily accessed via the Student Exercise Files. Students will find instructions on how to access the Video Launch Pad directly inside the front cover of their text.
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS: (Click here to view the full table of contents)
- Working with Tables - Calculated Columns, Structured References, Table Features
- Financial Functions and What-If Analysis - PMT, PV and NPER Functions
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Macros, Workbook Protection and Inspecting Workbooks for Compatibility
LABYRINTH FASTCOURSE FEATURES:
✓ 4 Lessons; each containing 1.5 - 2 hours of instruction
✓ 6-8 total contact hours
✓ Spiral binding for lay-flat use
✓ Based on proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
✓ Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills based approach ensures that students master subjects and acheive success quickly
✓ Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 5 on 6 ratings.