FastCourse Microsoft Word 2016 - Level 1: Designed for a one-day training with students new to MS Word, this text introduces the essential uses and features of the program.
FastCourse Microsoft Word 2016 - Level 1: ~Available in Black & White Printed Textbook~
Designed for a one-day training with students new to MS Word, this text introduces the essential uses and features of the program.
By creating relevant, mock work examples, students will learn document set-up, formatting text and documents, how to create and format tables, shapes, WordArt and more. (Highlight of Chapters Below) DELIVERY OPTION:
Black & White Printed Textbook.
EDUCATORS: Would you like to preview this book and the ISM now? It's easy! Here's how -
- Log In to Your Educator Account at the Top of the Page
- Click the “Resources” Tab to the Right (2nd Tab, next to "Overview", on Every Product Page)
NEW FASTCOURSE VIDEOS FOR 2016 MATERIAL: FastCourse textbooks contain links to new videos that will visually enhance and reinforce each chapter's course material. The video URLs are easily accessed via the Student Exercise Files. Students will find instructions on how to access the Video Launch Pad directly inside the front cover of their text.
HIGHLIGHT OF TOPICS/CHAPTERS:
to view the full table of contents)
- Documents 101 - Creating Documents, Formatting and Editing Text
- Introducing Tables - Formatting and Modifying, Data Sorting
- Visual Objects - Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures and Text Boxes
- Creating Business Report - Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers & Footers and more.
LABYRINTH FASTCOURSE FEATURES:
✓ 4 Lessons; each containing 1.5 - 2 hours of instruction
✓ 6-8 total contact hours
✓ Spiral binding for lay-flat use
✓ Based on proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
✓ Ideal for instructor-led learning environments
✓ Step-by-step, skills based approach ensures that students master subjects and acheive success quickly
✓ Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
✓ Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 4.5 on 7 ratings.