Microsoft® Access 2016: Level 3 provides thorough advanced training of Access 2016. This text provides more complex skills than those presented in our Level 1 and Level 2 books, but with the same proven instructional design.
This is an advanced course that will challenge students. Topics introduced include complex forms, calculated controls, complex reports, subreports, database customization, splitting databases, customizing the user interface, and more. The text concludes with an integration lesson.
This textbook is available in print or as an enhanced ebook accessible through any web browser and any mobile device. Our ebooks offer the same content as our print edition, plus embedded video, direct links to interactive content, and ebook features such as searching, annotation, and highlighting.
When purchasing an ebook, you are purchasing a license key which will allow you to access the ebook through our partner, VitalSource for 12 months.
- 3 lessons
- 12+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Based on the proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
- Ideal for self-paced or instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.