Microsoft® Excel 2013: Comprehensive provides extensive, thorough training of Excel 2013. This text covers introductory through advanced topics, and is ideal for the computer user who wants to become well versed in using Excel 2013.
Microsoft® Excel 2013: Comprehensive provides extensive, thorough training of Excel 2013.
This text covers introductory through advanced topics, and is ideal for the computer user who wants to become well versed in using Excel 2013.
This textbook carries the ExamReadyTM certification which certifies that it has been tested by ProCert Labs to validate that it covers all course objectives included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam.
This textbook is available in print or as an enhanced ebook accessible through any web browser and any mobile device. Our ebooks offer the same content as our print edition, plus embedded video, direct links to interactive content, and ebook features such as searching, annotation, and highlighting.
When purchasing an ebook, you are purchasing a license key which will allow you to access the ebook through our partner, VitalSource for 6 months.
Topics introduced in Unit 1 include the Ribbon interface; entering and editing data; selecting cells and ranges; printing worksheets; creating formulas and functions; formatting cell contents; inserting and deleting columns, rows, and cells; charts; and more.
Unit 2 covers such topics as large worksheets and workbooks; tables; outlines; inserting clip art, pictures and SmartArt; templates; digital signatures; and more. In Unit 3, students are introduced to PivotTables and macros, financial functions, data analysis, auditing and additional functions, advanced formatting and analysis tools, collaboration, and more. The text concludes with an integration lesson.
- 16 lessons
- 48+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Well-suited for self-paced and instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSim interactive simulations reinforce our student-friendly lessons
- Instructor support and student resources
Average Rating: 5 on 13 ratings.