Microsoft® Excel 2013: Level 3 provides thorough advanced training of Excel 2013. This text provides more complex skills than those presented in our Level 1 and Level 2 books, but with the same proven instructional design.
Microsoft® Excel 2013: Level 3 provides thorough advanced training of Excel 2013. This text provides more complex skills than those presented in our Level 1 and Level 2 books, but with the same proven instructional design. This is an advanced course that will challenge students. Topics introduced include PivotTables and macros, financial functions, data analysis, auditing and additional functions, advanced formatting and analysis tools, collaboration, and more. The text concludes with an integration lesson.
This textbook is available in print or as an enhanced ebook accessible through any web browser and any mobile device. Our ebooks offer the same content as our print edition, plus embedded video, direct links to interactive content, and ebook features such as searching, annotation, and highlighting.
When purchasing an ebook, you are purchasing a license key which will allow you to access the ebook through our partner, VitalSource for 6 months.
- 6 lessons
- 12+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Based on the proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
- Ideal for self-paced or instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSims supplement our student-friendly lessons to reinforce tasks that are not well suited for computer labs
- Instructor support and student resources
New in 2013
- Updated case studies throughout; these new companies reflect organizations and situations that students are likely to encounter
- Critical Thinking exercises now incorporate work-readiness skills, such as collaboration, writing effectively, public speaking, and more
- Ribbon customization
- Backstage view
- PivotTable and PivotChart enhanced filtering
- Slicers for filtering PivotTables
- New Solver version
- Microsoft Excel Web App
Average Rating: 5 on 7 ratings.