QuickBooks Pro 2015: Level 2 is a brief introductory text that covers the advanced topics of QuickBooks Pro 2015 for short courses.
QuickBooks Pro 2015: Level 2 covers advanced concepts and skills and can be bundled with 140-day trial software. It contains 5 black and white lessons integrating small business case studies.
This book is intended for use with PCs only.
Our unique approach offers a profoundly different learning experience. The instructional design engages students and makes learning easy and effective. Robust instructor resources reduce prep time and simplify instruction. Solution highlights:
- Prepare your students for the real world. Students master concepts by working through a progression of exercises. Case studies replicate real-world situations giving your students the experience they need to be successful in today’s workplace.
- Make the connection to accounting principles. Understanding accounting principles helps students grasp why QuickBooks behaves the way it does. Our Flashback to GAAP and Behind the Scenes features explain and visually demonstrate the underlying accounting principle related to the QuickBooks action — in terms a non-accountant can understand.
Features that encourage critical thinking:
- Sort Through the Stack: Students organize and enter a variety of items into QuickBooks, such as invoices, bank statement, emails, and more.
- Be Your Own Boss: Students create and work with their own company file, or a company file for a company they would like to have.
- Comprehensive Learning Projects: Students pull together key concepts from the book as a capstone activity with real-world scenarios. Available in complimentary instructor resources.
This text is for use with the PC version of QuickBooks Pro 2015, and the trial software is available for PCs only.
MAC Users:Labyrinth Learning does not provide QuickBooks trial software for the MAC. This textbook may be used with QuickBooks for the MAC, but screenshots will not always match the software and some steps may differ.
Canadian Customers: This text is not compatible with the Canadian version of QuickBooks.
Average Rating: 5 on 4 ratings.