QuickBooks Desktop 2018: Comprehensive. Full coverage of Intuit's desktop software application
Prepare your students for the workplace with this 12-chapter, comprehensive course. This solution is packed with content to ensure mastery of Intuit's desktop software, QuickBooks Pro 2018. With brand new content and our proven instructional design, making the switch to new materials is worth the effort!
Learn more! WATCH a quick overview of eLab QuickGrader to see how easy it is to provide real-time feedback for your students.
Have more time? WATCH a recorded webinar for a full overview of this solution - register to view this 45 minute presentation.
- Proven step-by-step approach optimized for hands-on learning
- Exercise progression with multiple levels of reinforcement
- Meets all objectives of the QuickBooks Certified User exam
- eLab Quick Grader with automated grading and instant feedback for all reports generated in Apply Your Skills exercises
- In Sort Through the Stack, students experience the benefits of software integration with QuickBooks and Excel
- Available in ebook and printed text format (print book also includes an ebook license key!)
Features to Enhance Student Learning:
- Behind the Scenes: Shows the background accounting that QuickBooks performs
- Tackle the Tasks: Offers task repetition to solidify skills and build confidence
- Best Practice: Provides guidance on using QuickBooks
- Check Figure: Shows correct amounts so students can confirm their accounting is on track
eLab Course (included with every purchase):
- Basic accounting: Includes coverage of GAAP and the full accounting cycle, with features that connect underlying accounting principles to QuickBooks skills
- Realistic company examples: The text uses both an example service company and an example service and merchandise company
- Key banking topics: Setting up bank feeds, managing credit card transactions, reconciliation work, and more (Chapter 4)
- Comprehensive project: Part of the instructor resources, this capstone project allows students to apply their new skills in a real-world scenario
- Automate grading and provide feedback immediately or at a later time
- Minimize setup time with Ready-To-Go courses or customize as desired
A free, 140-day trial of QuickBooks Pro 2018 is available for every student, compliments of the Intuit Education Program. For more information, view Intuit's education program
- It's effective. Engaging interactive tools include highlighting, note-taking, search capabilities and more.
- It's convenient. Responsive design means it works equally well on all smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- It's up to date. If edits are needed, your ebook will be updated; your print textbook will not.
- It's budget- and eco-friendly. Your students will save money and reduce paper waste.
Student & Educator Resources: All Labyrinth Learning titles include a robust package of student and instructor resources to enhance learning and make course preparation easier for educators.
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.