QuickBooks 2018: Level 2
Teaches the advanced features and functionality of Intuit's 2018 desktop software application (PC Only)
This book is for courses using Intuit's Desktop QuickBooks, not the cloud-based Online software version. Please check to ensure you order the correct book for your class.
QuickBooks 2018: Level 2 covers advanced concepts and skills includes access to QuickBooks Trial Software and an eLab license code for assessment. It contains black and white lessons integrating small business case studies.
This book is intended for use with PCs only.
If you have used our QuickBooks 2015: Level 2 book, this edition has been upgraded to include an eLab license key, providing automatically graded projects and assessments.
Quick Grader: The most robust QuickBooks automated grading solution available
View the Quick Grader Video
- Our eLab Quick Grader technology automatically grades reports and provides instant feedback to students. All solutions include an eLab license key, providing automatically graded projects and assessments.
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
Special Features to Enhance Student Learning:
- Behind the Scenes: Shows the accounting that QuickBooks performs when transactions are recorded
- Best Practice: Provides guidance on best practices for using QuickBooks
- Check Figure: Used within exercises, shows correct amounts so students can determine if their accounting is on track
- Video Tutorials: Used in lieu of text paragraphs to introduce concepts that are more effectively presented via video than text
- Step-by-Step Approach Leads to Mastery of Skills: Optimized for hands-on learning of computer applications. Our exercise progression provides various levels of reinforcement exercises that allow students to demonstrate their ability to apply the concepts and skills to real-world scenarios.
- Coverage of Basic Accounting Concepts: Includes coverage of basic accounting concepts, with features that help students connect the underlying accounting principles to QuickBooks skills.
- Automatically Graded Reports with Quick Grader: eLab Quick Grader technology automates the grading of reports generated in the Apply Your Skills exercises and provides instant feedback to the student.
- Comprehensive Project for Real-World Application: A comprehensive project can be used as a capstone project to allow students to pull together all of the concepts and skills they learned and apply them in a real-world scenario.
- Coverage of Service and Merchandise Company: The textbook example begins as a service company and then moves to a service and merchandise company to provide students with the experience of working with both types of companies.
- Repetition of Tasks: The Tackle the Tasks exercise provides students with lots of repetition in performing the QuickBooks tasks introduced in the chapter, allowing them to practice and master their newly acquired skills.
A free, 140-day trial of QuickBooks Pro 2018 is available for every student, compliments of the Intuit Education Program. For more information, view Intuit's education program
QuickBooks eLab Course:
Robust Package of Resources for Students & Educators:
- Tests and Quick Grader assignments in eLab are automatically graded and provide instant feedback to the student.
- An eLab license key is included with the textbook at no additional cost to the student.
- Our QuickBooks solution includes a robust package of student and instructor resources to enhance student learning and make course preparation easier for educators.
This text is for use with the PC version of QuickBooks Pro 2018. This textbook may be used with QuickBooks for the MAC, but screenshots will not always match the software and some steps may differ.
Canadian Customers: This text is not compatible with the Canadian version of QuickBooks.
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.