QuickBooks 2019: Level 1
Teaches the basic features and functionality of Intuit's 2019 desktop software application (PC Only)
*This book is for courses using Intuit's Desktop QuickBooks, not the cloud-based Online software version.
*Learners must be enrolled in an educational institution to obtain QuickBooks trial software and to use eLab.
Trial Software: A free, 5-month trial of QuickBooks Desktop is available for every student, compliments of the Intuit Education Program (must be enrolled in an educational institution to qualify). For more information, view Intuit's education program.
This course is designed to help address various challenges faced by students and educators in computerized accounting courses. The Level 1 book features the first five chapters of the Comprehensive title. With our proven instructional design, automated grading, and robust set of instructor resources, teaching and learning have never been easier!
Quick Grader: The most robust QuickBooks automated grading solution available
View the Quick Grader Video
- eLab Quick Grader provides fully automatic project grading for instructors and instant, detailed feedback for students.
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
- Includes Quick Grader with automated project grading and instant feedback
- Proven step-by-step approach optimized for hands-on learning
- Exercise progression with multiple levels of reinforcement
- In Extend Your Skills, students experience the benefits of software integration with QuickBooks and Excel
- Available in ebook and printed text format (print book also includes an ebook license key!)
Features to Enhance Student Learning:
- Behind the Scenes: Shows the background accounting that QuickBooks performs
- Tackle the Tasks: Offers task repetition to solidify skills and build confidence
- Best Practice: Provides guidance on using QuickBooks
- Check Figure: Shows correct amounts so students can confirm their accounting is on track
eLab Course (included with every purchase):
- Basic accounting: Includes coverage of GAAP and the full accounting cycle, with features that connect underlying accounting principles to QuickBooks skills
- Key banking topics: Setting up bank feeds, managing credit card transactions, reconciliation work, and more (Chapter 4)
- Automate grading and provide feedback immediately or at a later time
- Minimize setup time with Ready-To-Go courses or customize as desired
- It's effective. Engaging interactive tools include highlighting, note-taking, search capabilities and more.
- It's convenient. Responsive design means it works equally well on all smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- It's up to date. If edits are needed, your ebook will be updated; your print textbook will not.
- It's budget- and eco-friendly. Your students will save money and reduce paper waste.
Student & Educator Resources: All Labyrinth Learning titles include a robust package of student and instructor resources to enhance learning and make course preparation easier for educators.
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.