QuickBooks 2019: Level 2
Teaches the advanced features and functionality of Intuit's 2019 desktop software application (PC Only)
This book is for courses using Intuit's Desktop QuickBooks, not the cloud-based Online software version. Please check to ensure you order the correct book for your class.
This course teaches the advanced features of QuickBooks 2019. It picks up where the Level 1 book ends and features chapters 6 - 10 of the Comprehensive title.
Quick Grader: The most robust QuickBooks automated grading solution available
View the Quick Grader Video
- Our eLab Quick Grader technology automatically grades reports and provides instant feedback to students. All solutions include an eLab license key, providing automatically graded projects and assessments.
Need your book immediately? Don't order the print book!
If you order a print book, your ebook code will not arrive until the book arrives in the mail. For immediate access to the ebook, select the ebook only version.
- Includes Quick Grader with automated project grading and instant feedback
- Proven step-by-step approach optimized for hands-on learning
- Exercise progression with multiple levels of reinforcement
- In Extend Your Skills, students experience the benefits of software integration with QuickBooks and Excel
- Available in ebook and printed text format (print book also includes an ebook license key!)
Features to Enhance Student Learning:
- Behind the Scenes: Shows the background accounting that QuickBooks performs
- Tackle the Tasks: Offers task repetition to solidify skills and build confidence
- Best Practice: Provides guidance on using QuickBooks
- Check Figure: Shows correct amounts so students can confirm their accounting is on track
eLab Course (included with every purchase):
- Basic accounting: Includes coverage of GAAP and the full accounting cycle, with features that connect underlying accounting principles to QuickBooks skills
- Realistic company examples: The text uses both an example service company and an example service and merchandise company
- Key banking topics: Setting up bank feeds, managing credit card transactions, reconciliation work, and more (Chapter 4)
- Automate grading and provide feedback immediately or at a later time
- Minimize setup time with Ready-To-Go courses or customize as desired
A free, 140-day trial of QuickBooks Pro 2019 is available as part of this solution. It can also be obtained via Intuit's education program
- It's effective. Engaging interactive tools include highlighting, note-taking, search capabilities and more.
- It's convenient. Responsive design means it works equally well on all smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- It's up to date. If edits are needed, your ebook will be updated; your print textbook will not.
- It's budget- and eco-friendly. Your students will save money and reduce paper waste.
Student & Educator Resources: All Labyrinth Learning titles include a robust package of student and instructor resources to enhance learning and make course preparation easier for educators.
Average Rating: 0 on 0 ratings.