QuickBooks Online: Comprehensive - Full coverage of Intuit's cloud-based software application.
Students: The print book includes a printed ebook code (it's not emailed to you). If you need your book right away, order the ebook. This edition of the ebook never expires.
Prepare your students for the workplace with this 13-chapter, comprehensive course. While it may seem small, this text is packed with content to ensure mastery of QuickBooks Online. Videos and interactive content increase comprehension while reducing the amount of reading. Two full-length projects (Chapters 6 and 13) mimic real-world experiences. Everything students need to complete exercises -- bills, statements, and other materials -- are digital and can be accessed with a single download. The result is a streamlined, easy-to-follow text with more digital content and fewer printed pages.
LEARN in-depth - view a webinar textbook overview of QuickBooks Online by author Pat Hartley, a QuickBooks 2017 "Top 100 ProAdvisor."
View a webinar with Inuit: QuickBooks Education - Where is it going? Register to view today.
With brand new content and our proven instructional design, making the switch to new materials is worth the effort!
For a quick overview you can download a preview package that includes a full Table of Contents, an overview sheet with pricing, and a sample chapter.
- Proven step-by-step approach optimized for hands-on learning of computer applications.
- Exercise progression with multiple levels of reinforcement builds student ability to apply the concepts and skills to real-world scenarios.
- Meets all objectives of the QuickBooks Certified User Exam
- eLab Quick Grader assessment included with every purchase, providing automated grading and instant feedback.
- Available in ebook or printed text format
Features to Enhance Student Learning:
- Behind the Scenes: Shows the accounting that QuickBooks Online performs when transactions are recorded
- Tackle the Tasks: Offers plenty of task repetition to solidify skills and build confidence.
- Best Practice: Provides guidance on best practices for using QuickBooks Online
- Check Figure: Shows correct amounts so students can confirm their accounting is on track
- Video Tutorials: Used in lieu of text paragraphs to introduce concepts that are more effectively presented via images than text
Coverage Highlights: (View the Table of Contents in PDF)
eLab Course (included with every text):
- Basic Accounting: Includes coverage of GAAP and the full accounting cycle, with features that help students connect the underlying accounting principles to QuickBooks skills.
- Service and Merchandise Company: The textbook example begins as a service company and then moves to a service and merchandise company, providing a broader base for students.
- Key banking topics. Setting up bank feeds, managing credit card transactions, reconciliation work, and more (Chapter 5)
- Payroll: Unique to our solution, students use a live company file to process payroll within QuickBooks Online, for hands-on practice.
- Comprehensive Projects: These capstone projects allow students to apply their newly acquired skills in real-world scenarios.
- Automate grading and provide feedback immediately or at a later time
- Minimize setup time with Ready-To-Go courses or customize as desired
A free, one-year trial of QuickBooks Online is now available for every student, compliments of the Intuit Education Program. For more information, view Intuit's education program
Ebook or printed versions available. Advantages of ebook:
- It's effective. Interactive tools engage learners and offer highlighting, note-taking, search capabilities and more.
- It's convenient. Responsive design means it works equally well on all smartphones, tablets or PCs.
- It's up-to-date. Intuit plans to update QuickBooks Online regularly. Your ebook will be updated; your print textbook will not.
- It's budget- and eco-friendly. Your students will save money and reduce paper waste.
Student & Educator Resources: All Labyrinth Learning titles include a robust package of student and instructor resources to enhance learning and make course preparation easier for educators.
Learn more about making the move to QuickBooks Online.
Average Rating: 5 on 1 ratings.