Orders & Returns
We offer an industry-leading one-year return policy for institutional buyers. One. Full. Year.
Please note: The information below is for institutional buyers. For student / individual orders & returns, please see our FAQ.
Please Log In / Register
to place an order or view your order history. If you need help, see our guide: how to order materials
Materials in new, resaleable condition, including any shrink-wrap and scratch-off foil, may be returned by institutional buyers for up to a full year from date of purchase:
Requesting a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA)Online Request
- Customers must enclose an approved Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) form with all returns (see instructions below). We also require the RMA number to be written on the outside of the box or boxes. Boxes received without RMA numbers on the outside will be rejected.
- A sales order number is required for approval of the RMA
- Once approved, a full credit, less a restocking fee of $6.00 per order, will be issued to your account. This credit can be applied to future orders. Alternatively, purchasers can make a written request for a refund check rather than a credit and it will be issued. If original order was paid by credit card, credit will be issued to the same credit card.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser
The quickest way to request an RMA is through our Customer Self-Service Center. Follow these steps to complete your request online. You will be notified of the status via email once the return is approved.
- Log In
If you do not have online access, please contact Customer Service.
- Locate Your Sales Order
Once logged in, visit our Customer Self-Service Center through the My Account link (upper right corner) on the page. Click Payments, Estimates & Returns, log in here, then click on See Orders.
- Select Sales Order
Select the correct sales order by clicking on the date of the sales order. This will display all the items contained on the order.
- Request RMA
Select Request Return on the top of the sales order to open a new Return Authorization form.
- Select Items
Remove all items except those you want to return. Change quantities to match return.
- Enter Reason for Return
The selections include Overstock, Dropped Course, Other, etc.
- Enter Return Number (optional)
You can include a charge back or return number for tracking purposes.
Select Submit to request your RMA.