(Bundle) QuickBooks Online 2023-2024: Comprehensive + Accounting Essentials
Patricia Hartley, Eric A. Weinstein
This book is for courses using Intuit's cloud-based QuickBooks, not the Desktop software version.
Learners must be enrolled in an educational institution to obtain QuickBooks trial software and to use eLab.
A free, one-year trial of QuickBooks Online is available for students. Your instructor will email you a link to the trial software. Learn more
Register to get $4.99 shipping (choose More—USPS Media Mail). Need it yesterday? Choose the ebook-only option for instant gratification.
Click Below for Packaging Options
to request an estimate, purchase, and manage your account.
Buyers & Educators
Click Below for Text Format Options
This two-title bundle provides in-depth coverage of QuickBooks Online plus fundamental accounting knowledge and prepares students for Intuit's QuickBooks and Bookkeeping certification exams (PC, Chromebook, & Mac Compatible)
Solution Highlights: QuickBooks
- This easy-to-use approach includes fully automated project grading with near-instant, detailed feedback for students.
- Courseware is approved by Intuit and provides top-tier prep for the QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) exam.
- Includes coverage of basic accounting concepts, GAAP, and the full accounting cycle.
- Progressive exercises, comprehensive projects, and a high number of practice sets build mastery.
Solution Highlights: Accounting Essentials
- Complete prep for the Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional exam. All of the Certiport exam objectives are mapped to the relevant content in the book and a realistic practice exam is included with the solution.
- Fully automated project grading. Students receive detailed feedback on their projects, right when they submit them.
- Career-ready graduates. Progressive exercises, a comprehensive project, and a high number of practice sets build mastery.