Effective Date: February 3, 2020
Use of Our Services
You understand and agree that:
- our Services may have limits, including but not limited to licensing that restricts the length of time for which you can access the Services, file size limitations, and maximum allowable storage space;
- some services allow you to add your own original content (“Your Content”). By submitting Your Content to our Services, you hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, perform, and display Your Content in connection with our Services and our business, including without limitation for promoting our Services, in all media now known or hereafter devised through any media channels. You acknowledge that use of our Services is for your personal use only;
- our Services may be accessed and used on a computing device owned or controlled by you and running the relevant operating system for which our Services were designed, so you must make sure you have a compatible device which meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to use our Services;
- we cannot and do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of our Services or that our Services will operate at a specific speed (since this depends on a number of factors outside our control).
You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to commit a criminal offense or to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to any third-party claim, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, or international law or regulation;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, deceptive, or otherwise objectionable Content;
- upload, transmit, distribute, introduce, or otherwise make available in any manner through our Services any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, or other malicious code or files; or
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or reverse compile our Services;
- tamper with, bypass, or alter any security, digital rights management, or other licensing enforcement procedures relating to our Services; or
- use our Services for any phishing, trolling, or similar activities, or to redirect users to other sites or encourage users to visit other sites; or to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users of our Services by automated or other means;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks connected to our Services, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our Services;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, license, or transfer access to our Services to any third party or exploit our Services for commercial purposes or otherwise use any information on our Services for profit or gain;
- export any of our Products in breach of the applicable export or import laws of any country;
- use our Services in a way that might damage Labyrinth’s name or reputation;
Information Security and Privacy
A) To the extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Labyrinth, its licensees, and our respective affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Labyrinth Indemnitees”) from and against all liability and expense, including without limitation reasonable counsel fees and costs, arising from any claim, suit, or proceeding brought against a Labyrinth Indemnitee (i) claiming that Your Content infringes or misappropriates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any third party or (ii) in connection with your violation of these Terms of Service.
B) In the event of a claim triggering your obligation to indemnify, you shall provide us with (i) prompt written notice of any such claim; (ii) control over the defense and settlement of such claim and (iii) proper and full information and assistance to settle or defend any such claim.
The Services are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reliability, availability, or fitness for a particular purpose, the entire risk as to the results or performance of the Services as assumed by you. In no event will Labyrinth or its licensors be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of inability to use the Services, even if Labyrinth has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The terms of this disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Services may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Labyrinth, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You agree that any breach of your obligations with respect to Labyrinth’s proprietary or intellectual property rights will result in irreparable injury to Labyrinth for which money damages are inadequate, and you therefore agree that Labyrinth shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, without the requirement of posting a bond, in addition to any other relief that a court may deem proper.
- If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right.
- via email at [email protected] or
- write to us at the following address:
Attention: Information Security and Privacy Officer
PO Box 2669
Danville, CA 94526