We're always looking for enthusiastic, highly-skilled individuals to add to our fun, quirky, and talented team!
Textbook Authoring & Proposals
Labyrinth is seeking manuscript authoring candidates for subjects including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks & accounting, computing fundamentals, and more.
- Currently teach the subject to be authored (2- or 4-year college level preferred)
- Subject matter expert
- Ability to work within tight deadlines; ability to work well both independently and collaboratively; strong decision-making skills; extremely detail oriented; other requirements may apply
For consideration, submit the following to [email protected]
Submit a Proposal
- Letter of introduction
- Current résumé/CV
- Writing sample (Required: 2-3 pages, with discussion, practice, and at least one image)
- List of subjects you are interested in authoring for
Have a great idea for a new manuscript? We want to hear from you! For consideration, submit your proposal along with the following to [email protected]
Editing & Supplemental Materials Authoring (contract)Currently seeking on an hourly, contract, and as-needed basis:
Developmental Editors, Copyeditors, Proofreaders, Instructor Support Material (ISM) Authors, and Quality Assurance (QA) Testers.
- Attention to detail; excellent communication skills; the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Unless otherwise arranged, contractors are required to obtain all tools needed to complete assignments
- Other requirements may apply
For consideration, email a cover letter and your current résumé/CV to [email protected]
. Include the position(s) desired in the email subject line. All candidates must complete and pass an evaluation.